Chemical Facial Peels come in all different strengths and there are many different kinds. Different manufacturers create different types of chemical facial peels and strengths of facial peels. They are great for uneven complexions, reducing wrinkles, reducing large pores and renewing skin.
Jan Marini has one of the greatest chemical facial peels that totally take off the top layer of skin and give a seriously wonderful result.
I carry all kinds of facial peels in every strength. Come in and get a series if you are looking to truly renew your skin affordably.
Chemical peels can improve the skin’s appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it “blister” and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills
- Improve the look and feel of skin